Dr. Blount invites you to attend this unique 17 CE Hour seminar presenting you with practical
UltraSound knowledge and options you can put to use starting immediately in your clinic.
- This seminar is predominantly case based lecture and
short dry lab used to explore exactly how UltraSound plays a vital role in successful diagnosis and treatment.
- You'll also learn many little known and often overlooked secrets to make sonograms much easier
to obtain and read, and to determine how to put the images you see to the most effective use.
An increasing number of animal owners now expect diagnostic imaging such as UltraSound
to be a part of the "standard of care" for their animals. Rather than refer clients out of their
clinic, more and more veterinarians are deciding to provide UltraSound in-house to offer a more complete
service to their clients and patients while adding a valuable profit center.
No matter what your current situation is concerning UltraSound, this seminar has a lot
to offer you:
- If you already have UltraSound and are using it in your clinic,
this seminar with enable you to sharpen your skills and reading effectiveness.
- If you have an UltraSound in your clinic, but it's a dust gathering eyesore rather than a useful tool
generating profit for you, this seminar will help you turn that picture around.
- If you don't have an UltraSound but think you might like to, but are concerned that they cost too much
and require too much time and effort to learn to read and use, this seminar will offer you some viable
- Even if you are not sure you want an UltraSound machine for your clinic, this seminar will help you make
that decision based on legitimate factors and logical reasoning.
How do Attendees rate Dr. Blount's Seminars...
After each of Dr. Blount's Seminars, attendees are asked to
anonymously complete a survey by answering questions with scores from 0 to 10. Below are some of
the questions and the current 3 year score average:
Comments from Attendees of this Seminar...
- How would you rate the Seminar overall?
- How "practical" was the seminar information you learned?
- Was the seminar knowledge a good value for your attendance fee?
- Was the information conveyed in a easy-to-understand manner?
- Would you recommend this seminar to your colleagues?
- "I would come back to any of the Practical Vet Med Seminars"
- "I think I will come to one or two each year"
- "The zoo was amazing. ...A GREAT selling point"
- "I wouldn't change anything"
Seminar Sponsored by ETVMA
17 CE Hour Units
Approved for Veterinary Continuing Education in Texas
(Note: Other states may be added
on request with sufficient notice)
Ellen Trout Education Complex
(at the entrance of Ellen Trout Park/Zoo)
402 Zoo Circle
Lufkin, TX 75904
Office: (936) 630-0574
Zoo: (926) 633-0399
(Recently opened one mile from Seminar)
2409 North Timberland Dr.
Lufkin, TX 75904
click here to review the hotel